PLEASE EMAIL ME PRIOR TO INITIATING ANY AMMUNITION TRANSFER
ANY ORDER SHIPPED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL WILL BE RETURNED
Ammunition Transfer Fees
Centerfire/Shotgun Ammo (Except .45 ACP)
$25 (up to 1,000 rounds)
$35 (1,000 to 2,000 rounds)
$25 (up to 500 rounds)
$35 (500 to 1,000 rounds)
$25 (up to 2,000 rounds)
$35 (2,000 to 5,000 rounds)
General Ammunition Transfer Policies
- You must contact me via email to approve any ammo transfer prior to ordering. No phone calls please regarding ammo transfers.
- Please provide all details of your order in your email including: type/caliber of ammo, quantities and the online retailer name.
- I'll receive up to 2,000 rounds of centerfire/shotgun ammo or up to 5,000 rounds of rimfire ammo per transfer.
- Once your order has shipped, it is your responsibility to send me the tracking info so we can schedule a time for you to come in.
- Pick-up of ammo will be scheduled during my posted office hours on weekdays only - Sorry, no exceptions.
- While not currently required by law, I will require all customers to provide me with a valid California Drivers License or California ID card along with a current hunting license or Firearm Safety Certificate (FSC). I will not transfer ammunition without these documents.
- Ammo will only be delivered to the individual named on the invoice enclosed with the shipment.
- Fees and policies are subject to change.
This list is not exhaustive, but I am happy to take ammunition transfers from the following vendors:
- Target Sports USA
- Palmetto State Armory
- Bulk Ammo
- Ammo to Go
- Buds guns