Mount Pleasant Arms is a by-appointment-only Federal Firearms Licensee in South Eastern Santa Clara County. Our services are only available to existing customers, referrals from existing customers, government employees, law enforcement and military personnel.
If this applies to you, please email: click here.
Ammunition Transfer Fees and Quantities
$15 for Each Transfer
(This Includes the $1 State Background Check Fee)
Max Quantities Per Transfer are Below:
Centerfire/Shotgun Ammo (Except .45 ACP)
Max 3,000 rounds
Max 1,000 rounds
Max 5,000 rounds (If the case quantity is slightly above this amount, it is not a problem)
General Ammunition Transfer Policies
- You must contact me via email to approve ammo transfers
- Please provide all details of your order in your email including: type/caliber of ammo, quantities and the online retailer name.
- Once your order has shipped, it is your responsibility to email me the tracking info so we can schedule a time for you to come in.
- Sales tax of 9% is due on all ammo transfers, unless collected by the vendor and clearly stated on the invoice included with the order.
- To avoid a $5 per day storage fee, pick-up of ammo must take place within 1 business day of it being received and you will be scheduled during my posted office hours - Sorry, no exceptions.
- Per State Law, background checks are required and all sales recorded. The State fee per transfer is $1 per and is included with the transfer fee.
- Ammo will only be delivered to the individual named on the invoice enclosed with the shipment.
- Fees and policies are subject to change.
This list is not exhaustive, but I am happy to take ammunition transfers from the following vendors:
- Target Sports USA
- Palmetto State Armory
- Outdoor Limited
- Buds guns